Sony Xperia U looks quite similar to Sony Xperia P and Sony Xperia S but draws more resemblance to the latter. It sports a 3.5-inch screen with 854x480p resolution. Just below the screen are the three standard Android touch buttons for back, home and menu. Display has a resolution of 480×854 pixels and offers a decent pixel density of 280ppi.Sony Xperia U sports a 3.5-inch Reality Display with Mobile Bravia Engine.5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash.Sony Xperia U is capable of recording 720p videos with 30fps. Android 2.3,1GHz dual-core NovaThor U8500 chipset powering this smartphone,internal memory of 8GB only 4GB is user accessible,Sony is promising 50GB of cloud space,Sony Xperia U comes with a 1320 mAh battery
1. Internet Connection must required
2. Charging Your battery up 80%.
3. Original USB Cable
4. Download SlimBeam Custom Rom:- Click Here to Download
5. Download Slim Beam Apps:- Click Here to Download
6. The Device Must be Rooted or Install CWM Recovery.
Must Read:- How to Install CWM Recovery in Sony Xperia U.
Must Read:- How to Root Sony Xperia U.
Must Read:- More Details for this Rom Click Here
6. Then go to wipe data/factory reset.——>Yes, after complete then go back.
7. Then go to wipe cache partition.——-> Yes, after complete then go back.
9. Then go to Install Zip from sdcard.—->Choose zip from sdcard.—->Select Zip file to sdcard.
10. Select yes and the Installation will Start Just wait 5 minutes to complete installation process.
11. Then go to Install Zip from sdcard.—->Choose zip from sdcard.—->Select Slim Beam.Zip Apps
12. After Complete this process reboot your devices.
The phone will take 10-15 minutes to start and initialize all the services & apps because this is the first time you are starting a phone after installing ROM. Don’t be hesitate and wait for complete process.
Share this links with your friends.
Note:- I am not responsible if you make any mistake and damage or any other problem your device.